Employers: Hire a Camosen College Environmental Technology Student for Summer 2009!
Co-operative Education at Camosun College invites you to hire an...
student to work for your organization.
AVAILABLE FROM MAY 4 — SEPTEMBER 4, 2009
Here is your chance to invest in the future of British Columbia’s Environmental sector! More than 20 of the province’s up and coming environmental professionals have been intensively gaining technical and operational skills and are available to bring their talents to your business for their Co-op work term. Please see the following link for information on the Environmental Technology Program.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please e-mail your job postings directly to Jean Sheffield at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Co-op Job Posting Form:
We provide eager and skilled workers to you through an easy recruitment process:
1. Send us your job description. An employment facilitator is available to help you develop a job posting.
2. After the closing date we will send you the student applications.
3. You review the applications and choose candidates for a shortlist.
4. We will contact our students to arrange interviews for you. If you prefer, these interviews can take place on the Camosun campus.
5. After making a hiring decision, notify the Co-operative Education office and we will extend your job offer to the chosen candidate. The student will contact you afterward.
6. You have a promising new employee. Easy!
You can simplify your hiring. We have staff available to answer any questions you may have about co-operative education and how it can work for your organization.
How can we help?
Contact Loraine Bosgra, Employment Facilitator, Environmental Technology Program 250.370.3415 email@example.com
A review of our May 2010 event at SFU's Wosk Centre for Dialogue. More...
Culturally Inclusive Sustainability Education. More...
British Columbia's Universities and Colleges Respond to the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Targets Act. More...
The current state of sustainability in B.C. Universities and Colleges. More...
Registered users: 1180
Members online: 0
Visitors online: 42