Redfish School of Change Student Bursaries: Apply Now
Do you care about ecological sustainability and social equity?
Would you like to become a better agent of change?
Do you want to earn environmental studies credits as you travel from the mountains of the Slocan Valley to the west coast of Vancouver Island?
Redfish School of Change
IN THE FIELD, FOR THE FUTURE
The Redfish School of Change is a fusion of experiential and academic learning.
During the May 12 to June 19, 2010 semester:
• challenge yourself as you live and learn with 15 other students
• backpack spectacular Valhalla Provincial Park and paddle the Fraser River from Harrison to Vancouver
• engage with experts in the field and conduct your own field research
• participate in workshops, field trips, service learning, community dialogue, leadership initiatives and action projects
• learn and practice critical skills for creating social and environmental change
• get ready to take effective action in your community!
Visit www.schoolofchange.ca to see the eligibility requirements and learn about student bursaries.
Applications are accepted until February 5, 2010.
Redfish School of Change - apply now!
A review of our May 2010 event at SFU's Wosk Centre for Dialogue. More...
Culturally Inclusive Sustainability Education. More...
British Columbia's Universities and Colleges Respond to the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Targets Act. More...
The current state of sustainability in B.C. Universities and Colleges. More...
Registered users: 1181
Members online: 0
Visitors online: 56